23,140㎡ of nature for camping, athletic events, picnicing, stargazing – you name it.
Included in every room:
- Enclosed balcony overlooking lake
- Private shower/bath/toilet
- Toiletries (towels, handsoap, bodysoap, shampoo, and rinse)
- Free WiFi
Available at additional charge:
- Use of laundry machines
Included with every room:
- Periodic towel replacement and room cleaning service.
- Breakfast (buffet style).
- Softdrinks, coffee, and alcohol.
Large Group Events
Overnight Conferences, Seminars, Private Gatherings, Company Trips
Nojiri Lake Resort is now taking reservations for group programs needing private facilities with economical costs. The “Resort” fits up to 46 people for overnight stays. Book the whole “Resort” and use the dining room for meetings, lobby for gatherings and deck/waterfront for private parties etc.
All three meals each day can be prepared by our team here at the resort or your group can indulge in handling the cooking, if so desired.
Presently, if your group comes by car then there is very little for our team to help you with other than when your group may want to have some drinks and needs to have delivery and pick-up from local restaurants. However, if you are coming by train, we can work on programs for transporting your group in and around the area if needed. Or, we can help you rent cars. Lets us know your desires and we will help you figure them out.
Generally speaking, all large groups received a discounted room rate. The amount of the discounted rate depends on different factors such as; total number of people, use of the kitchen, use of the dining hall/lobby/water-front, and the deck. It depends on if you intend to rent the whole facility or partial, and/or whether you need private areas or simply can share with other guests at the hotel. Other factors would be transportation requirements, food services and any further options.
What do you need to do to get this started?
Put your thoughts down on paper, send us an email with your needs for the event. (firstname.lastname@example.org). Make sure you have dates, numbers of people, numbers of rooms you want and anything else special to your program. We will then get back to you as fast as possible with some figures you can work with.
Look forward to hearing from you,
Nojiri Lake Resort
Immersion English Offsite Experience
A Program for enhancement of business workers' English-language & intercultural communication skills.
- To offer an English-language immersion program that meets corporate needs for enhancement of English-speaking capabilities
- To deliver such a program in the attractive natural surroundings of Nojiri-ko and the Myoko/Kurohime area, as a destination for off-site training within Japan, with minimum travel distance from Tokyo
- To provide an “all-in” package including: accommodations, meals, local transportation, recreational activities, professional training content, & instructional materials in English
- To create a “value-add” experience based on an opportunity to practice English, with optional units including: Diversity, Team- Building, Group-Dynamics, Intercultural, & Leadership Training.
Mission & Objective
- That each individual participant will benefit from the opportunity to participate in an English-language environment, will raise their “comfort level” to be able to express themselves without hesitation, and will enjoy their experience, combining in-class with outdoor activities, in a memorable opportunity to raise confidence in their own ability to communicate in English.
- That corporate sponsors will see improvements not only in their participants’ comfort level in English communication, but will see an impact on team-work, group dynamics, & improved group morale.
- Lee106 Holdings (with its affiliate firms Lee106 & Lee106 Academy) will provide qualified & experienced professionals as facilitators of all events, with native English-speaking instructors and trainers
- Project Coordinator & Lead Facilitator will be Dr. David Satterwhite, former Exec. Director of Fulbright Japan, current adjunct faculty at Temple University Japan (TUJ) and Waseda University
- Project Team Members include: Mr. Thomas Carrick, Managing Director of Lee106, & Mr. Ted Skillman, Managing Director of Lee106 Holdings, providing institutional & instructional support
- Mr. Skillman taught for 14 yrs at the Gakushuin Peers School, was affiliated with the Ministry of Education’s Accredited Textbook Production for numerous years, & with NHK TV & Radio programs
- Additional training & professional staff will serve as co-facilitators for components of the instructional & recreational program as needed.
Get in Touch