- The front door is locked from 11PM ~ 6AM. The Lobby Lights are also off during this time. If you intend to go out during this time, please use the door out onto the deck. During the day you may find the front door locked, if so, please use the deck door to get in.
- From 11PM to 6AM the boilers are turned off. If you use the hot water during this time frame you may find it luke-warm to cold.
- At the moment, the large bath on the first floor is out of commission. Please use the Unit Baths in your room.
- There is NO SMOKING throughout the Resort Properties. Originally it was only inside the facilities, however due to smokers not cleaning up after themselves, the rule extended to throughout the Properties. Therefore, there is no smoking on the deck, on the dock, in the parking lot, on the grass, etc. We are sorry but there are many people that are bothered by the smoke and trash let over.
- Those guests in rooms using Futon for bedding. You will be responsible for putting your futon bedding together each night.
- The resort does not have any means for handling your valuables. Therefore, it is your responsibility to make sure any valuables are cared for properly. In the case of theft, the resort can not be help responsible in any way.
Only paying guests are allowed on the 2nd and 3rd floors.
- Pets and other animals are not allowed inside the buildings.
- If you lose your room key and/or any other item please let us know. In the case of your room key, you will be charged for the replacement of the key and/or the fixing of the lock.
- We are doing our best to save energy and we would like to ask your help as well. Please turn off your room lights, television, air conditioning units and any other electrical items when you are not using them and especially when you are not in the room.